It's not just about the dog itself, but the relationship you have with it!

ForPaws Helps Corgis and Corgi Mixes


Dedicated to Bart, who had the Most Beautiful Tail

"It's very simple. Dogs and cats and other talented animals have tails; their tails, with their thousands of flourishes, provide them with a wonderfully complex language of arabesques, not only for what they think and feel and suffer, but for every mood and vibration in their feeling tone. We have no tails, and since the more lively among us need some form of expression, we make ourselves paintbrushes and pianos and violins..."

Hermann Hesse


Thursday, July 15, 2010

Summertime Tip

If anyone is looking for a good summertime tip on how to keep your dog cool, here's one for you: The Kool Collar. For more information see the Kool Collar website

Sage, modeling his Kool Collar. They come in a number of different colors.

In a previous post I mentioned the Kool Collar and how well it worked for Denali recently at a dog show when it got to be 90 degrees. It is a great product and really works to cool off a hot dog quickly. (No, I don't get any incentives, nor am I in any way associated with the sale of this item.)

The Kool Collars Store has sizes Small, Medium, Large at the cheapest price $15.95 (same as PetCo). I also recommend getting a set of the three gel refills. That way you can keep recycling them through your freezer or ice chest so you always have a frozen one to put in the collar.

This is the only source I've found that also has the Extra Small size for dogs smaller than Denali and Sage. I was pleased to find this because I wasn't able to find a Kool Collar to fit my smaller Pembroke Welsh Corgi, who needs the XS size.
In the Company of Dogs

I'm SO Cool!

No comments: