It's not just about the dog itself, but the relationship you have with it!

ForPaws Helps Corgis and Corgi Mixes


Dedicated to Bart, who had the Most Beautiful Tail

"It's very simple. Dogs and cats and other talented animals have tails; their tails, with their thousands of flourishes, provide them with a wonderfully complex language of arabesques, not only for what they think and feel and suffer, but for every mood and vibration in their feeling tone. We have no tails, and since the more lively among us need some form of expression, we make ourselves paintbrushes and pianos and violins..."

Hermann Hesse


Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Help (or not)!


This morning, as I was frantically wrapping last-minute gifts at my gift-wrapping station, a.k.a. the dining room table, I heard the unmistakable sound of shredding paper behind me.

No real surprise to find that the source of the noise was this little canine thief who had snagged one of my scraps and was finding it quite entertaining.

Why give gifts when the paper is so much fun?

Does it always come in rolls like this? I bet I can fix that!

I like the crackly noise it makes too!

Christmas is SO much fun!

But it's also a LOT of work. I need a nap now after all that gift wrapping assistance.

BTW, did you know that my collar has little snow men on it? We all got holiday collars for Christmas. Mine is the best with the snow men. Denali's has candy canes and Elbee's has snowflakes.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

1 comment:

penni said...

Merry Christmas to you, Moe, and the critters from me and the Bsddogs.