It's not just about the dog itself, but the relationship you have with it!

ForPaws Helps Corgis and Corgi Mixes


Dedicated to Bart, who had the Most Beautiful Tail

"It's very simple. Dogs and cats and other talented animals have tails; their tails, with their thousands of flourishes, provide them with a wonderfully complex language of arabesques, not only for what they think and feel and suffer, but for every mood and vibration in their feeling tone. We have no tails, and since the more lively among us need some form of expression, we make ourselves paintbrushes and pianos and violins..."

Hermann Hesse


Thursday, December 10, 2009

It's an Early Christmas for Denali


For awhile now I've been wanting a bar jump to aid Denali's Rally training. I drive a VW Beetle, so storing the jump in my car all the time isn't practical, and I didn't want a bunch of PVC pieces to load and unload.

Then the rally instructor showed me this!

It is a really cool bar jump in which everything folds together and the bar clips to the rest of the jump. Easy to carry, store, and load...with one hand!

It arrived yesterday and today we took it outside to check it out...just before the next big rains are due. I love it. It sets up and breaks down in about ten seconds....very cool!

Getting one of those incredible mid-flight jump photos is a lot harder than I thought...but you get the idea! Since it was only about 45 degrees in the air, which means about 35 on the ground, I took pity on her after she'd jumped about ten times while I attempted to get my point-and-shoot camera to actually take the photo when I pressed the button!

No comments: