All puppies but one, "Willie" (pictured below), have found wonderful new homes! Willie actually had a home too, but at the 11th hour the landlord refused the planned adopter permission to add another dog, so he's still looking for that "just right" spot!
We have had many inquiries, and choosing just the right place for each puppy has been an intensive process. (Hats off to those of you who are breeders, and have done this multiple times. It's not easy!)
But the result of the screening process has yielded simply fabulous homes for all of them! Reba, the two-year-old "mom," has also been adopted, and we're equally as thrilled with her new home-to-be!
So...now there's one little man searching for just the right home:
Willlie - a sweet, velcro teddy bear of a guy!
We are looking for the following situation for this dog:
1. A fenced, secure yard.
2. An experienced owner who understands the "testing" nature of this breed.
3. Prior experience with corgis, or other similar herding breed.
4. No children younger than 13 years of age in the home, or frequently visiting.
5. An owner who plans to carefully socialize the puppy and provide basic obedience training, as well as provide regular exercise and conscientious veterinary maintenance and care.
1. Someone who has previously raised and trained a herding breed puppy.
2. Someone who has a nice female corgi in the home now, to serve as a playmate.
Anyone seriously interested should submit an application form to ForPaws Corgi Rescue. You can locate the application in our "Learn More" section by reading "The ForPaws Adoption Process."