It's not just about the dog itself, but the relationship you have with it!

ForPaws Helps Corgis and Corgi Mixes


Dedicated to Bart, who had the Most Beautiful Tail

"It's very simple. Dogs and cats and other talented animals have tails; their tails, with their thousands of flourishes, provide them with a wonderfully complex language of arabesques, not only for what they think and feel and suffer, but for every mood and vibration in their feeling tone. We have no tails, and since the more lively among us need some form of expression, we make ourselves paintbrushes and pianos and violins..."

Hermann Hesse


Friday, May 29, 2009

Puppies and Cameras


When Denali was a puppy, she hated the camera. The moment I reached for it, she'd run away and hide.  She still looks away and doesn't like making eye contact with the camera.

Not so with Sage. This little ham is happy to smile and play for posterity any time. This morning I picked up the camera, intending to charge the battery. Sage started jumping up and down. I think he thought I was taking the camera out for an adventure and he wanted to go along. Since he was acting like a spaz, I just snapped some photos.

Denali heard the commotion and had to investigate.  Her presence is always an invitation to play, so there they go!




OK, now I'm done jumping, but can I still go along?

No comments: