It's not just about the dog itself, but the relationship you have with it!

ForPaws Helps Corgis and Corgi Mixes


Dedicated to Bart, who had the Most Beautiful Tail

"It's very simple. Dogs and cats and other talented animals have tails; their tails, with their thousands of flourishes, provide them with a wonderfully complex language of arabesques, not only for what they think and feel and suffer, but for every mood and vibration in their feeling tone. We have no tails, and since the more lively among us need some form of expression, we make ourselves paintbrushes and pianos and violins..."

Hermann Hesse


Thursday, April 22, 2010

Stacking Watson - Oh Dear!


Alden wrote yesterday asking if I could help her "stack" Watson for pictures this weekend, in response to request for a "stacked photo" from Mama Penni. My response: LOL!

I am a serious dog person, but I am not a "confirmation person." The closet thing to stacking a dog that I've ever done is to set Elbee on a counter so I can put drops in her dry eye each day. Trust me, it's not all that pretty!

Here's how Watson would probably look if I tried to make the "stack" happen. This is actually how he did look the last time Watson and I saw one another and Alden posed him for a picture - not attempting a stack here, no worries!

Of course, I will have Denali with me this weekend. And Trenton will be there with Captain. As you see, they were both attempting to give Watson a focal point during our last photo shoot. The result: Definitely not much of a stack! I guess this counts them out as photo assistants, sorry Penni.

The good news is that now that Cappy is actually a Champion, he's got Trenton well trained. Thankfully ONE of the silly people in the bunch should be able to position Watson appropriately! (Hear Penni's sigh of relief.)

Alden, looks like you and I are about to get a stacking lesson! See you Saturday!

No comments: